Google
 

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Saturday Surprise: Kid Games

Who knew games for children can be sooooooooooooooo complicated to put together! I mean you nearly have to be a rocket scientist to figure some of the parts of the game out. I was putting the pieces of Mouse Trap together for my son. It took me more than 30 minutes to complete the game set, so my son and I could play. Turns out, we are not supposed to build the pieces because we are supposed to add building pieces during the game! Oh well, I thought. So, we ended up improvising Mouse Trap, as we played. My son was more interested in the traps than the board game itself.

I figure if Mouse Trap survives a few more years, then we can attempt to play this game correctly. If not, I will sure not miss it!

No comments:

Fruit Roll-ups

This is awesome!