Google
 

Thursday, May 31, 2007

You want to learn? Observe a child...

Children, especially young ones, teach us many things that sometimes, we adults forget about life. Did you ever observe a child play, learn, or interact with others? If not, I recommend you do so. If you did, good for you because there are many things that young children teach us.

The other day, I took my three-year-old son to our local McDonald's to have lunch and play in the indoor playground. After my son finished his lunch, he went to play at the playground. He easily played with other children. Children he never met in his life. How come it is more difficult for adults to make friends then young children? Even though I have seen this before, it just amazes me how easily young children play with each other. Yet at the same time, they can be mean towards each other. What do you think happens next? They forgive each other and are friends again.

Today, I took my son to the park. He easily played with other children as well. He even wanted to be in a photograph when their parents were taking pictures. I explained to him that he could not because it was for them. He even spoke to some of the children's parents. Yes, I was supervising him, as other parents supervised their children. I explained to another parent that my son is too friendly and will speak to anyone. She said that her daughter is the same way. It is too bad that the world isn't an ideal one. Kids trust everybody, even if those people haven't earned or deserved the trust. Too sad.

I am determined to make this world a better place, so my son and other children can live a good life.

No comments:

Fruit Roll-ups

This is awesome!