Google
 

Saturday, February 17, 2007

I told him, but I forgot about me

My spouse and I went out of town car hunting. My brother met us at the car dealership. After we were finished, I told my brother that if he was going to come see our parents who lived in my town, to take the tollway because the roads are better cleaned due to a snow storm we had. I told him that we saw about 6 cars in the ditch when we had taken a free way. We then parted our ways. My spouse and I were discussing the outcomes of our car hunting, when we ended up taking the free way again. I chuckled a bit because I had emphasized to my younger brother to take the tollway because the roads were too dirty. My spouse and I totally forgot about that, and we ended up taking the free way. I just shook my head, and I said "Wow, I can't believe I reminded my brother, but forgot to follow that advice."

I learned a lesson. Take care of yourself because you are now responsible for your spouse and child(ren).

No comments:

Fruit Roll-ups

This is awesome!