Google
 

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Holidays

I am not the type to go with the "flow", so to speak. I tend to rebel. I refuse to celebrate commercial holidays like Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, whatever else day. It is silly to have one day of the year designated as such.

I know this sounds so cliche, but every day should be V-Day, or Mother's Day, or Father's day. You should show your love and appreciation everyday to your loved ones, not extra special on those assigned days. It is so interesting to see people get involved with V-Day, or St. Patrick's Day (OK, OK, I understand the mother's and father's day, and even grandparents' day).

How commercial should we go? Are we teaching future generations to be more materialistic than ever? Seriously, think about it.

No comments:

Fruit Roll-ups

This is awesome!