Google
 

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Does this say something about our teachers?

OK, I found this news item on MSNBC: Texting 101: Don’t send pot messages to cop
Kentucky teacher sent trooper drug-deal details intended for dealer.
When I read this article, I thought first of what a shame an educator who teaches children is accused of dealing with drugs.

Then I thought how embarrassing as an educator, to make an interesting mistake by sending the text details to law enforcement. Maybe tougher teaching standards should be enforced in college for future teachers, and detailed background checks.

Is it me, or is this some kind of irony that this educator sent her drug details to a police officer?

Read the story and groan or laugh...http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17307671/?GT1=9033 .

No comments:

Fruit Roll-ups

This is awesome!