Google
 

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Customer Service is STILL a Must

Just because we are becoming more advanced in technology, doesn't mean that we must through customer service out the window. In fact, customer service can make or break a business because of the increase in services and products due to technology and other variables.

Plenty of people will change businesses if they feel they are not being respected by them. I did that. I wasn't very satisfied at this one business I was dealing with that I decided to leave there and go to another business, although I have been there for more than 10 years. It wasn't a hard decision for me because I know of other businesses who deal with their customers in a kinder fashion.

So my point is don't feel like you have to stick with a certain type of business if you are not happy as a customer. Don't let the times fool you. Customer service is STILL a must.

No comments:

Fruit Roll-ups

This is awesome!