Google
 

Friday, September 14, 2007

A Belated Happy Ramadan

I meant to do this yesterday.

I want to give a shout out to my Muslims friends out there. A Happy Ramadan to all of you. May God fulfill your wishes and needs. Amen.

For those of you who don't know, Ramadan is a month of fasting for Muslims around the world, fasting from sunrise to sunset each day. No food, drinking, or sexual activity is permitted during the day. (Yes, that means no gum or smoking). Not all Muslims are required to fast, for examples young children and the elderly are an exception. There are many more of course.

After about 29 or 30 days, there is a three day celebration by Muslims, called Eid al Fitr (The Holiday Feast).

If you would like to know more, leave a question or comment, and I will do my best to give you a response.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yup..happy ramadhan..

doll clothes

Fruit Roll-ups

This is awesome!